Sunday, November 25, 2007

So as of today I am mostly done with my Christmas shopping. I only have to buy shoes and some clothes for Brayden, Chase is done, Kadin and Nathan a small toy,and gift cards for my sis, Devin, Grandpa, Lina, and Josh. For this time of year I am doing great! I am usually buying everything at last minute. I probably will by the gift cards at last minute, some of them I am trying to find gifts for but prolly won't. This year I was having problems finding stuff for Brayden. He's at this stage where all he wants to do is play with brothers toys, or balls. So I decided to get him stuff like cars, trains, monster trucks, and big dump trucks. Hopefully he likes everything. Jordan gave me $50 to help buy a Circuit cutter that I really wanted and was on sale for $100 instead of normally being $200. I am so excited. I got it out Saturday and was figuring out how to use it. I can not wait to get a room for all my scraping stuff. My sister also bought me this kick ass scrapbook kit for Christmas. I just finished my first album and have to only add pictures to the pages already made. So far it looks great! The boys look through it and are like WOW that's me!!! Well that's enough typing for tonight my finger is starting to not want to bend. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Jordan & Me

Jordan & Me