Saturday, December 1, 2007


It has been almost a week since my last blog. I have been kind of busy. Lot of homework and things for the wedding and the boys. Chase is having his Christmas program this Tuesday, he is so excited. We had a meeting with his teacher and he needs to go to speech to help him out for a little. Hopefully this will help a lot. This week I also meet with 2 florist about flowers for the wedding. Both seem t be giving me really good deals. I liked one's ideas, she seemed to like my idea's too but felt a little rushed off by her, the other just seemd to not really be interested in what I really wanted, but also had great ideas. So we'll see how that goes. I also want to make some Pomanders like above picture, but flowers to match my flowers. So that is it for now.

No comments:

Jordan & Me

Jordan & Me