Monday, November 12, 2007

For now

So after seeing so many people start a blog, I deceided why not, and is going to give it a shot. I'm not the best person wit words, so yea. and so you know I love my life. I first of all am a mother to two great boys, who I would not be who I am or where I am without them. I have a great Fiance! Sometimes life with us could be better but for now everything is good. Jordan and I are planning on getting married in August of '08. I am busy planning this wedding which everyone who does not help me plan it, thinks everything I do is wrong! So a little fusturated with that whole ordeal. I have some great friends that live around me but do not see a whole lot because of our schedules. I would love to see them more, but we all are so busy. This year Chase started Kindergarten, and now that I am home and not working I am able to help out a lot in the class room which I love. Brayden is still the stinker he always has been, beeating up Chase, being loveable whne in trouble, and being the cutie that he is! He loves to play with balls, any kind of balls. He always has a ball in his hand. This kid never wants toys when we go to the store he just wants balls. Jordan is so excited, to teach him to play soccer, he already has Brayden throwing the ball up and kicking it! So that is what is going on in my life right now. Will be posting wedding ideas and details here too, so keep an eye out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your heading picture! I'm so happy you finally got your engagement pictures--I could tell you were dying waiting for them!! :)

Jordan & Me

Jordan & Me