Sunday, November 18, 2007

A long, but good day.

Today was a long day. I was babysitter for everyone in my family. I did not plan on watching 2 extra kids, but thats what I got. Nathan and Kadin are good boys. Especilaly when their parents are not here. They play well with Chase, but with Brayden they want to treat him like he is a little baby and can not do anything. Brayden gets upset when they do this, because all he wants to do is play cars with them. They did this to him for 30 minutes then I had to get on to them, I hate it when they do it to him. He just looks at me like mommy I just want to play!!!
Before babysitting I went to get the mail from p o box hoping to see Jordan and my engagement pictures in there. I open it and I see a brown padded envelope! I got all excited for it to be pictures for my mom from my Aunt, from their trip to Cali!! GRRRR!!!!
Well after babysitting I went and took some pictures of my friend Jessica, and her sisters. I had such a blast. I love taking pictures and wish I could be a photographer. I am really considering looking into it. Maybe work for a great photographer around here and learn from them. Anyone know anyone that needs extra help let me know!!! I am going to post some pictures tomorrow when I am not so sleepy! Goodnight everyone!


p.s. Remind me to never where my Doc Martens when walking all over, without buying some cushion. My feet really hurt!!!

No comments:

Jordan & Me

Jordan & Me