Tuesday, November 20, 2007

As of Sunday I had a small tooth ache. Well while sleeping Sunday night my tooth ache became a tooth infection and my mouth swelled up. I went to my usual dentist, who last year told me to get the tooth surgically removed. I told him I have not had it removed because none of the oral surgeons around here take my insurance. He then proceeded to ask well what insurance do you have. I told him the medical card, he then looks at me like oh shit. Well he then asked if I had a different insurance last time I was there. I told him I use to have Cigna and the medical card, but since I am no longer working I no longer have Cigna. He then proceeds to tell me they are no longer kinda not taking the medical card. So pretty much they will accept it, but do not want to. So I am sitting there in agonizing pain, while he hurries me out of there. He prescribes me penicillin and Tylenol 3's even though I told him they do nothing for me for the pain. So I go home and while waiting for my medicine my face swells even more. My eye almost swelled up that bad. All this time Jordan is taking care of me and the 2 boys. He is being so sweet, rubbing on me and making sure I have everything I need. The boys were looking at me like I was a monster because one side only was swollen. So I started taking all medicine around 4 yesterday. I did not sleep yesterday, and am still swollen. The Tylenol 3's are barely helping me! Jordan went to buy me jello since that's all I can eat, because I can not open my mouth, and the store he went to only had Kool-aid jello and it was nasty! I have lost 2 pounds since Sunday, because of not eating. I am going insane here!!!! If anyone has any suggestion on how to get this swelling down by Thursday so I can eat me some turkey I would love to hear them.

P.S. I have been putting a cold wet washcloth on my face all the time, because it kinda of helps easy the pain.

No comments:

Jordan & Me

Jordan & Me