Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wedding Registry

So the wedding is drawing near... wanna know how I know? Because things are starting to get taken off of our registry!!!! I am getting so excited. I'm trying really hard to not be what us STLWEDDERS call a registry stalker, but it is so hard to not look. So I figured if some of you readers that are coming to the wedding looking for a perfect gift, or the one we really want off the registry, here they are.


I really want the dishes.




I have been in love with these dishes for EVER!!! They are awesome and I so LOVE them.

The food processor.



The cereal dispenser



These square plates



These plates would go oh so good with my cool dishes above


Also my cool flatware!




and the last thing I would so love to get is this bench.

No comments:

Jordan & Me

Jordan & Me