Friday, June 13, 2008

Bridal Shower

I had my suppose to be bridal shower last Saturday. I got lots of goodies. A few people showed up that I wouldn't have thought to come. Unfortantly some people I wanted to come did not. Oh well their loss. Here's some pics.




This is GG(Great Grandma to my kids) My grandma and her friend Betty.


This is Bridesmaids Jessica and Becky




Bridesmaid/Sister Renee



My mom is the floral shirt and her friend Cassie



Soon to be MIL Anjie






My Mom



GG



Anjie






Pinapple and dip



Food table



Cake made by the oh so yummy Cookie Factory



Bridesmaid Destiny






4 of 5 Bridesmaid, other Bridesmaid was in Kansas for a run she did for her company. We missed her though.



Me opening gifts



Cake again



Destiny






All the goodies


No comments:

Jordan & Me

Jordan & Me