Saturday, March 22, 2008

Well since the last time I was posted there has been a lot going on. Early Tuesday morning I took Rocket up to Jerseyville animal clinic. They got him in the room and got him x-rayed. He has a broken tibia in his left leg and his left hip was fractured and dislocated. SO they made me leave him there till later that afternoon. Well Jess wanted me to go shopping with her, so Jordan made me go, so I could get my mind off the dog. So we went to Midrivers mall in St. Peters. As we were leaving I called to check on Rocket and see if he was done yet. He was ready to come home, so I drive all the way down to the Winfield ferry with through Calhoun and went to Jerseyville, instead of driving all the way to Alton, and back to Jerseyville. We finally got Rocket home and the poor thing has a splint on his leg. He can barely walk. He drags his splint around and we have to carry him outside to go potty and anywhere else he wants to go, and this will go on for about a month. About his parvo he's acting like a regular dog , or as regular as he can for being in a splint.

No comments:

Jordan & Me

Jordan & Me