Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tag I'm it

I have been tagged not only by one person but by 3, Amber, Abi, and Amanda.

Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged!

1. I was a very sick baby when I was born. The doctors told my parents to get my Baptized asap, because they didn't know how long I would live. As a result of my mom being catholic and my father Methodist, and married in a Methodist church, I was call the eye of an bastard by a priest in Bethalto. Well as it comes to be I didn't die and I still have not been baptized, and probably never will be.

2. One of the many problems I had as a baby- even now is I was deaf as a baby and had to have 6 sets of tubes in my ears before the age of 5. Right now I would say I am partially deaf. I can hear you very well if you are looking right at me, but if your maybe a foot away and not looking at me and your voice is a certain tone, I cannot hear you. This sometimes starts fights with Jordan and me, but he knows it's not that I am ignoring him, it's just I can hear him sometimes.

3. Jordan and I met through my Brother in law. He had set us up on a blind date, and Jordan almost stood me up.

4. I almost died while giving birth to my 2yr old. I had to have a blood transfusion, and my mom says they had to do do CPR on me. All I remember is fighting to stay awake until my son was born and being able to see him, after that I don't remember anything until I woke up in another room with my mom crying and, Jordan sitting there with a worried look on his face. In the pictures of me holding Brayden when I woke I up, I had look as pale as death.

5. I love photography. I love black and white pictures, and anything to do with it. I really want to get into being a wedding photographer, but I want to work under someone learning everything from them. I would even work for free, just for the learning experience. Any photographer out there reading this, if you need any help let me know!

6. I have a half brother that is only 351 days older then my oldest son. That's right. My half brother is 17 years younger then me. The bad thing is my dad tries to have my sister and me have a relationship with him, but we live 300+ miles away from him, and we have only seen him maybe a hand full of times. I would love for him and my kids to know one another, but with being so far away, and my dad no longer married to his mother, and not having full custody, it would be very hard for them to have that relationship right now.

7. I would love to travel, but I am afraid once I do travel and get there I would not eat anything there. Jordan and I are the most pickiest eaters. If I was guaranteed that there was food there I would eat, I would travel in a heartbeat.

I know I am suppose to tag 7 more people, but I cannot seem to think of 7 other people to tag. So my tag game ends here.

No comments:

Jordan & Me

Jordan & Me