Friday, March 14, 2008

Busy week

This has been one of my busiest weeks in awhile. This week I have gone on an interview and got a new job!!! YEAH!!!! Also Jordan has turned in a few applications, cross your fingers that he gets an interview. I have been shopping like crazy for the wedding. I have gotten bubbles, ribbon, and received my contract for the flowers. I have also gotten a few things for a surprise to Jordan for the wedding. Chase had today off of school, which was nice to be able to sleep in for abit. I'm enjoying my new camera. I have been taking pictures like crazy. I'll post some today we took outside will playing. I wanna mess around in photoshop before I post any. I also bought a flash for my camera. Now that I wrote everything out it doesn't look like a busy week, but my feet hurt so I feel the busy.

No comments:

Jordan & Me

Jordan & Me