Thursday, December 13, 2007

13 days

It's been 13 days since my last post, but not a lot happening. We finally got our cd of our engagement pictures Wednesday, but the cd was broke and I was only able to half of them off the CD. So in the long run I am still waiting on another CD from our photographer. I was so disappointed that it did not work, I was hoping to make another photobook for my GG with the pics.
Yesterday I had to spend 2.5 hours at the hospital with Chase. He has purple eye a.k.a. Pink eye. That was not fun, I was trying my best to keep the little bugger under control. I tried everything games, candy, anything and everything. Finally they called us back to what they call Fast Track as he was about to run wild. This all could have been avoided if our darn doctor was in the office yesterday, or if the Insta clinc would have seen him, but no I wasted 2 house at the ER.
As for the wedding process things are going go, instead of DIY flowers, my mom has talked me into paying someone to do them. So for the last 2 weeks I have been looking for someone to do the flowers for the wedding. I also trying to decide on centerpieces for the receptions. I got some really cool ideas in my mind, just if I can pull them off.
By the way there's only 13 days till Christmas. I have most of our shopping done. Just have to pick up a few little items. To everyone not done Happy Hunting!


Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Jordan & Me

Jordan & Me