Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas!! We had a great day, today. The boys got everything and plus some. Jordan got some parts for his computer he is building, and some gift cards, to buy parts for the computer. I got some clothes, gift cards, a scrapbooking kit from my sister and some cricuit cartridges from Jordan's mom. This year for Lina I made her a scrapbook of her dog Pat that passed away a few months ago. I know she still misses him and was upset the other day she could not find her pictures of him on her computer. So I went onto her slide account copied her slideshow of Pat, and printed them. I did this all without her knowing. She loved the book, and she has us all crying. For Jordan's mom I made her a picture book of the boys from last December to November 2007. She loved it! I also made her a calender and a tag brag book of the boys playing in the snow. So today was a great day besides Brayden now has pink eye!

This is my new obession, it is a Sony Dslr Camera. I am hoping to get it this Febuary. Then I would love to tke Pictures of people for free! So if anyone wants any photos taken just let me know and we'll set something up. I am really wanting to get in to taking wedding and baby photos. I am going to try and find a photographer to work under for a while and learn everything I need to learn from them. If anyone knows someone looking for a 2nd photographer let me know! :)

No comments:

Jordan & Me

Jordan & Me