Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Rings

A year ago February Jordan and I went and bought our wedding bands. I also got a new engagement ring. Well they had t go off to be sized. I got them back and put on my engagement ring and left. After a few days I noticed the diamond on the insdie of the bad was gone so I sent it back off to get replced. It came back and it was scratched and had gouges in it. I was peeved. So I sent it back to get fixed again! It cme back in not any better of shape. The manage then proceeds to tell me thats all they can do. Well bullsh!t that was a brand new ring I maybe only wore a few days and I didn't fu*k it up your jewerler did. So they didn't fix it or give me a new one. So a few weeks pass and I let my friend look at it and she realized that one of my side diamonds was chipped! So I took it back in to get replaced and they put a bigger and clearer diamond in there. So now my ring looks all screwed up. Wanna know what they told me? They told me to just be happy I got a better diamond! I could not beleive that. I was not upset about how clear the diamond was I was upset because my ring has been through hell and back and you guys don't want to fix your mistakes. And this better diamond is very noticable. It looks all screwed up. Well I will never do business with this company again. The only reason we went there was because of a good friend telling me about how great of customer service she got. So fast forward to last night. Jordan received a phone calling saying my rings needed to be inspected to keep my diamond bond up to date. Well I did this in the beginning of the month. So I went up today and try and figure out whats going on. So before I went I grabbed my wedding band just incase that one did not get inspected while there last time. So I put the band on my finger for the first time since getting it back from being sized and it is way to tight. I got it on my finger but barely off. So I was telling the girl that was helping me about it and she looked at them both and saw that the band was smaller then the 3 stone. So she sized it and it was a 3.25 when it should have been a 4.5. How in the hell do you have 2 rings to be sized and size them different sizes!!!! I was so pissed! I couldn't believe it. I am just glad I figured this out before the wedding. So my rings are being redipped resized and checked and I should have them back on Monday. Hopefully nothing else will be wrong with my rings.

I'm going to be nice and not say they company's name, but if you want to know comment me and I'll message back the name of the company.

No comments:

Jordan & Me

Jordan & Me