Monday, April 14, 2008

Excited

SO as of today I have 5 days till I get Jordans wedding gift done. I'm so excited/nervous. If all goes well I will post some pictures. I might end up giving him his gift early. But as of right now he's gotta yet, unless he finds it.

Anyways Rocket got his splint off the other day, but still limps around, they said it's because the leg is stiff, so hopefully he starts using it more.

For more pet news Lexi our cat had 3 kittens last monday the 7th. They are so adorable. I want to keep them all. They are calico. 2 are the white with orange and brown, and the other is black with orange.

Oh and more exciting news, We are moving. We foind out Friday that our offer was signed and acceted. We were a little worried because another couple put in an offer after ours, but they took ours!!! We hare suppose to be moving May 2nd. So I might be busy here in the next few weeks packing and working on wedding projects.

As for the wedding I just got the rest of the paper I needed for the invitations, so I now need to finish printing them. I have a lot of little projects going on also, and I might post pics once they are done. I want some to be a surprise, so not everyone knows what to expect when they come to the wedding. ON we also meet with the paster 2 weeks ago and he told us we could write our entire ceremony and use any kind of music we want. Which is very awesome considering we both are not very religious, and don't want a ceremony filled of religious readings and songs. So thats a project I am also working on.

No comments:

Jordan & Me

Jordan & Me