Friday, April 25, 2008

One LONG Week.......

This week dragged on and on. I started my new job this week on Wednesday. I love my job. The only bad thing is, is that I am on my feet most of the day. My feet are soooo sore from it. I haven't worn heels or wedges in a long time. My feet are use to my tennis shoes, and flip flops. My feet are hating me right now, and I am so tired I could so to sleep as I write this.

Anyways I got part of Jordans wedding gift back already, and he found out what it was and love this part. The next part is that I have to make something, which he doesn't know about.

So here's a hint of what he got...

Ps if your family you might not want to look....









and because I love this pic of my tattoo....


Both Pictures were taken by SJ Macky Photography

No comments:

Jordan & Me

Jordan & Me