Thursday, February 7, 2008

Wedding details

After much waiting, and thinking and not being able to make up my mind, I finally have a make up artist to do my bridesmaid's and my make up for the wedding! The best part of her is she is extermly reasonable compared to other makeup artist I was looking at. I have my trail set up for April 19th. That day Jess, Destiny, and I are going to have some pictures taken, and I figured that, that would be the best day and they can also have a "trail" of their makeup. I also finally got my last quote on flowers and have made a decision. I now just have to send off my deposit. I got quotes from anyhere from $900-$500. I really liked the person with the $900 quote but there is no way I can afford that, and her quote was for less expenisve flowers then the $500, and not as much flowers. So I am going to go with the 2 ladies that gave me the $500 quote, and hope the flowers I picked out look great together. Now I am suppose to work on the Rhearsal dinner. I have no clue on what we are going to do. I do know we want to have it the Saturday before the wedding that way all our friends and family from Troy, MO do not have to come here on the Friday before and pay for an extra night for a hotel. If you have any ideas let me know. I was thinking of getting some Roma's pizza and hoping by then our house is built and just having it in the backyard. Just a relaxed fun dinner.

1 comment:

Schneiderdoodle said...

I think a backyard BBQ would be a great rehearsal dinner. One of my friends had a Southern Fried Chicken dinner at the church after her rehearsal which was a big hit.

Jordan & Me

Jordan & Me