Sunday, February 17, 2008

Monster Trucks

We just got back a little while ago from Monster Jam. It was awesome. The boys loved it. Chases favorite was Grave Digger of course and Brayden's was Monster Mutt. He kept calling it a kitty :) Oh by the way I feel like sh!t, and when I'm at walmart getting some medicene, do not dare to card me! I do not get carded for alchol and you have to be 21 to get that, but yet for medicene that yo have to be 18 to buy, I get carded. Which would be no problem if I would have not left my purse in the trunk of the car after leaving Monster jam. So I went off on a midget, tonight at Walmart, who had the nerve to say to me oh your a lot older then I thought after I walked out to my car to get my purse, in the rain, and back in to walmart! GRRRR! F off you smaller then me person.
****Clearly I am not feeling good, please do not get offended. I usually am a nice person, I swear.****

Pictures from Monster jam and update on court tomorrow. If I get out of bed.

No comments:

Jordan & Me

Jordan & Me