Thursday, July 31, 2008

wedding updates

Sorry it's been so long, We have been busy with wedding projects and I am trying to work as much as I can and get my Photography business going.

But some wedding updates I had my hair trial and here is something we have came up with...

















What do you guys think?


Also Jordan and I sat down and did 24 of these
Photobucket

which turned out something like this one...
Photobucket

I also got all of the groomsmen gifts and all of the bridesmaids gifts. I just need to get the ringbears gifts.

Still waiting on RSVPS on tons of people, they have untill the 2nd yes 2 days and I still need around 50 more! I have only received about half of them! SO if you haven't sent yours in DO IT NOW!!!

Once I have a count on everyone I'll start the seating chart and the final payment to the rental company.

So with 4 weeks and 1 day to go... I'm kinda of stressing and will get off here for now.

More updates later!

No comments:

Jordan & Me

Jordan & Me