Saturday, May 17, 2008

SO sice we have moved here I have been working on some wedding projects. I have accomplished a lot, but still have tons to go. So I'm gonna post some of my checks. So here they are...



My bubbles, I tied 15 boxes of 12 bubbles in one day.




Here's all but one box of bubbles.


Bridesmaids necklace's and earrings. I made the same necklaces for all bridesmaids, but 3 of the have mainly orange and the other 2 are maily purple.


Jordan and I's intials to hang off the back of our chairs. Mine is tennis, because I played tennis in high school, and in HIgh school Jordan's life was soccer.



Then LOVE to put on the sign in table. I still have to retouch them.

I have some more checks to show you, but will do that tonight after I get pictures of the rest.

No comments:

Jordan & Me

Jordan & Me