Friday, January 18, 2008

Target!!

Today Jordan, Brayden, and I went to Target to get something for Rocket. Well while checking out the pet aisle, I just happened to look over and see all the new Bazaar stuff they had. I then just glance over and fell in love with this chandelier, but in purple. Now I have to have it!!! I talked Jordan in to registering Monday, if we can find babysitter. I cannot wait to see of their new stuff and registering for cool stuff. This just so happens to coincide with the building of the new house! So I am defintly in need of new decorations. Now I just have to decide on what colors we are doing the family room and our room in. I already have my dishes picked out. I picked them out 2 years ago when we were looking for some cheap dishes to hold us over untill we settled our law suit with State Farm, which we got to court February 11th!

No comments:

Jordan & Me

Jordan & Me